Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do Polycystic Ovaries Hurt

New website: opens Venerons Laboratory!

Here we are, in my new creative vein I decided to open a 'other site, but this time I really intend to keep it. The site, http://venerons.altervista.org , will be my reference point as regards the publication of my present (and especially future) programs and games, the site also contains a guestbook and a links section.

Currently the site has listed only two programs, D & D Adventures Random Maker and CryptoPad. It may be that any link does not work, because I just opened the site and I have yet to test it for good, if you encounter any problems please let me know.

Lastly, do you think you deleted fathom.altervista.org sites, and pwrc.altervista.org nefarian.altervista.org, who had been abandoned. In the future I will open another site, probably called Land Adventures, dedicated to my own text adventures, and even your playable online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment